SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Report Control - DSL2011SP2

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

ushuaia asked a question on 15 Aug 2016 1:33 PM

Question Status

Unanswered

Hi 

Wondering why RPTControl Table would have data that doesn't show in Report Control Maintenance. These are all custom reports that were added at some point or another. Long story short we upgraded one system to DSL2011SP2, then added in all the custom reports. I copied the newly updated Rptcontrol table to the new server. However, reports aren't in the Report Control maintenance screen. I ran DB maintenance (sync views, ownership/security) to no avail.

What am I missing?

Thanks

ushuaia responded on 15 Aug 2016 2:21 PM

be nice if we could delete our questions and start again. A bit of an oversight (report names don't match the report number)...So I'm going to retract the above.  They actually show in both places - however when I try to run the report system message 9804 pop ups (unable to locate report file xxxx.rpt for selected report format. All of these reports are in the usr_report directory.

Kevin Graham responded on 6 Oct 2016 10:59 AM

Hi there, 

Did you resolve the 9804 error message?

HolliV responded on 20 Jul 2018 10:20 AM
My Badges

Did you ever resolve this issue?

Carolyn Froton responded on 8 Aug 2018 12:53 PM
My Badges

9804 indicates that SL cannot find the report.  Please make sure the usr_rpts folder is directly underneath the SL /Applications, that there are no spaces, etc, and that the folder is located on the main SL server and any other TS servers or full installs.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS