SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

System Message 6909 - Another process has already added the soplan items. The program must be terminated.

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

Karla Johnson asked a question on 13 Feb 2012 8:42 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Unanswered

I receive the above error when running Process Manager.  The process runs for PO's only, we no longer user OM.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!  Karla J

Jayson Montgomery responded on 14 Feb 2012 10:36 AM
My Badges

Karla,

Thanks for posting! It sounds like you might have some bad records in the SoPlan table.  I would suggest that you run the OM Integrity check to Rebuild the Inventory Plan.  This should delete and rebuild the SOPlan table.  I would also suggest that you verify that you Process Manager Sleep time is set to no less than 15 seconds.

I hope this helps!

Karla Johnson responded on 16 Feb 2012 5:56 AM
My Badges

Thanks for the reply Jayson!  I ran OM Integrity check to rebuild the Inventory Plan and when I start Process Manager I still get the error message.  Any other ideas what is causing this?

Thanks!!

Karla

Jennifer P. responded on 10 Jul 2018 3:13 PM

Received same error.  Found that the InvtID for the SiteID on one PlanType had a duplicated record with null values in the SOPlan table (DisplaySeq = blank, Qty = 0).  Deleted duplicated record with null values and restarted Process Manager - all is well.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS