We've just installed Web Apps in our test environment and finally got it up and running relatively properly. We're having a problem with project timecards being set to "Completed" status.

We can save timecard entries, we can create new timecards but we cannot set the timecard to "Completed" status for approval. We receive an error saying "A server error occurred. Please see your web administrator for assistance. If logging is enabled, then this error has been recorded." Upon looking at the error logs, Web Apps isn't generating the error, Web Services is. It's giving us the error below.

Dynamics SL Message 16302: Fatal SQL Error~~~~ -> The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'sp_send_dbmail', database 'msdb', schema 'dbo'.

This error makes sense, but I've added the application pool user to the  DatabaseMailUserRole role (which has Execute permission) and I'm getting the same error.

I've tried running a SQL profile trace to catch this, but so far have been unable to locate where sp_send_dbmail is being called. I'm assuming it's being called to notify a supervisor of timecard completion, but can't nail this down.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks