I started working with Axapta 3.0 in 2007 in the leading Russian consulting company. Since that time, I have participated in various Microsoft Dynamics projects, including the largest Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation in Eastern Europe. I moved to Finland in 2015 and since then I’ve been working in the local and international projects, specializing in technical architecture of Microsoft Dynamics for Finance and Microsoft Dynamics for Supply Chain Management solutions. My expertise includes software development, application lifecycle and release management, database management, integration and system administration. I have certificates in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Development, Supply Chain Management, Microsoft Azure Architect Design and Technologies.

I’m specifically passionate about the solution performance and have implemented the concepts that provided significant performance improvements for the customers. I like learning new technologies and accepting the challenges at work, and colleagues appreciate me, among other things, for the great problem-solving skills and responsible approach. I’m really happy to share my knowledge and help others. My dream is to make an impact and participate in Microsoft Dynamics product development so that I can use my knowledge and skills to provide the best experience for many customers around the world.

In my free time, I like doing sports, hiking, playing guitar and attending concerts.

I’ll be glad to widen my network in LinkedIn to stay in contact with the Dynamics professionals there:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergei-minozhenko-09185870

"When I joined the community, I haven’t even imagined how powerful it is. You start seeing accustomed things from different perspectives, think out of the box and solve various problems, so you contribute to your own experience while helping others. I hope that the community will continue to grow and benefit all participants, as it is a great platform for professional development and sharing expertise with others.

Sergei,  Technical Architect and Community Star

We are excited to recognize Sergei as our June 2020 Community Spotlight honoree. He is a top contributor of suggested and verified answers in the community forums - great work! Show your appreciation for Sergei by liking, sharing or commenting on this post.