Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Now Available in Community - New TechTalk Videos for 2021
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
we have recently tried to compile a new version of our Xamarin POS application for iOS using visual studio for mac. While compliling we received two errors, which we are unable to solve so far.
Here what we did so far:
- Downloaded the latest retail SDK (Service Update 13)
-LCS -> Shared asset library -> software deployable packages -> service update 10.0.13
- Updated visual studio (latest preview) & xcode (v12.2) to the latest version
- Opened the visual studio file for hybrid app in the folder (RetailSDK -> Code -> Hybrid App -> iOS -> Sample.HybridApp.iOS.sln
- set the info.plist to automatic provisioning (signing in with our developer account)
- set deployment mode to Ad-Hoc
- hit build
-> build fails with the two errors below...
We did not modify anything from the retailSDK....anyone please has an idea on how we could solve this?
Our goal is to upload a new version of our pos app to testflight in order to use it for the retail stores...
I will leave this for the community to answer. Let's see if anybody has experienced the same and can advise for you anything. If you will not get any solution there, please create a support case for us.
his article is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing MyBPCreditcard
Business Applications communities