Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Field Service updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Field Service and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Field Service video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I'll start off first by saying that I was able to temporarily fix this by re-installing Chrome, and that the issue only affects this users computer (I logged into their account from a second computer using the same version of Chrome and it did not experience the issue). I tried on their system in another browser (IE) and did not have the issue, so that's a third confirmation that it's Chrome based.
When trying to drag and drop an existing booking to a new slot, it simply does not resolve the drag and drop. Normally when doing the drag and drop there will be a small clock popup that shows the start/end time changing, and that does not change on this users Chrome.
I got the exact same issue on one of my environments. I created a ticket with Microsoft and they took a copy of my envrionemnt but when they copied the database, the problem didnt appear in the support instance. I eventually got on a call with 2 developers who work on the URS functionality but they werent able to solve the problem as it seems to be a local front end Issue?
What I found out is that the issue only happened on chrome and chrome based browsers such as the new Internet explorer. However it worked normally on Firefox and Edge. I dont know what the solution to this problem is but I know its something with Chrome and what instance you are on.
Maybe somone from Microsoft will reply to this thread and may have an update to this problem?
At least I can get this user up and running until this draws some more attention. Thanks Thomas!
which version of Chrome are you using? I've noticed some oddities with Chrome based on version, and even a few issues using the new based Chromium Edge browser - but not with the schedule board itself.
Using 79.0.3945.130, which is listed as the current stable version.
I also experience this issue on 3 customer environments. :-(
What i found out is the same as Dayman, the issue only happened on chrome (Version 80.0.3987.106) and Edge beta (chromnoium) .
Its working fine in the old Edge.
Any new on this? Do anyone in contact with Microsoft.
I had just been working around it as it seemed version specific by using Firefox. I'll get Microsoft's attention on this post to see if they can provide any insight.
Support Request ID 120021824002547.
They opened a support instance of the site I was having an issue with, and they said it doesn't happen for them. Their recommendation was to upgrade the browser and delete cache. I haven't had a chance to test again with Chrome for that specific user, as they're happily using Firefox, but when I do I will follow-up here again.
The issue is browser / version based. If you're having an issue with a particular version, try a different browser and / or clear cache on current.
Business Applications communities