Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Latest TechTalk Videos
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
After last weekend our Microsoft managed Tier 1 system stopped working unexpectedly. We would get "503 Service unavailable" error when trying to access the system via web browser. We hadn't changed anything in the system for 2 months.
Restart didn't help, so I checked the event logs. There I saw multiple times this error message: "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."
Clearly something was changed related to TLS and it was not done by us. I contacted Microsoft support and received this answer:
"The issue is caused by Azure security requesting TLS1.2 , while some of our requests we made from the DEV environment need to have TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.0 - we are working to release a fix for PU29, 30, 31, but until this is released, I have raised an internal ticket for us to fix it manually. "
Microsoft managed to fix it for us and the system worked again correctly. I'm sure that everyone who has a MS managed Tier 1 system which they use for other than build purposes will also face the same issue, so I wanted to share the solution with you.
Business Applications communities