Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Could not link my USER to PERSON under System admin > User

Last replied Posted on by Ett 459

Hi there, I want to map my user to Person under System Admin > Users but I could not find my name in the below list. I wonder if I missed...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Table not showing in drop down when trying to create custom trigger.

Last replied Posted on by NC-09051527-0 4

Hi, I am trying to create a custom trigger to complete a set of steps when a new record is added to a Dataverse table within the Dynamics 365 Pow...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum how to create unique identifier column in dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by MK-03051430-0

i am planning to clone one entity into custom entity. the entity contains managed column as well as column data type is unique identifier. How do we c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Tracked email showing up blank in CRM

Last replied Posted on by MW-09051910-0

Hi we are using CRM 2016 and when we track an email in Outlook it is randomly showing up blank. This does not happen every time but does happen freque...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Is it possible to export or print everything on a Contacts' timeline?

Last replied Posted on by LISAFOLEY 35

Hi We have a timeline configured on our Contact for that includes all notes and activities (emails, SMS) for the contact. We need to be able to e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Saving of the Contact form throws ISV error

Last replied Posted on by CU09051530-0

Hi I'm new to the Dynamics environment & started to learn the development, I tried to create a save the contact by providing the required det...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Fact table - how to find behind table logic in model

Last replied Posted on by BK-08052110-0

Hi, How to find behind tables and relations in default semantic model in Dynamic 365 Customer service. 

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Method to get Free Trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by CU10050704-0

Can Anyone please guide me how I can get Free Trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as I am Internee at Maison Consulting and Solutio...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum table relations

Last replied Posted on by BK-08052110-0

HI, Is any one knows relations between these below tables in Dynamic 365 Customer Service DB. msdyn_ocliveworkitemmsdyn_ocliveworkitemcharacteris...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Powershell 7 installation error with BC24

Last replied Posted on by BS-09051231-0

Hi,  I try to install Business Central 24 from this URL: https://download.microsoft.com/download/c/8/1/c81dd325-41aa-4abf-95c1-09963385...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,987 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans