Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
After automatic upgrade from 8.N version to 18.104.22.1684 we had an issue with Field Security Profiles:
1. Export solution with existing profiles to external "healthy" system with same version (for example, trial CRM). If the fields/entities are custom, export with those.
2. Add required permissions to the Field Security Profiles in the healthy system.
3. Export corrected Field Security Profiles from the healthy system.
4. Import them back to your system.
5. Change field settings back to "security" = No.
6. Change field settings to "security" = Yes. Field appears in System Administrator Field Security Profile (yes permission) and other profiles (no permission)
7. Correct again required Field Security Profiles.
Hi Kateryna Skoryk ,
would be good if you can blog it. You can request from below link.
Business Applications communities