Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Mechanism to compare duties and privileges in a role

Last replied Posted on by Kim.A

Hi    Please may I request assistance.   We have the standard security roles that have been deployed as part of our system implem...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Implement Notification on Exceeding Credit Limit During Journal Posting

Last replied Posted on by CU19051539-1

I need to add a notification in the "LedgerJournalTransDaily" form. Whenever the trial balance is calculated or posted based on the closing balance, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Electronic Reporting: Delete excel row of field is disabled

Last replied Posted on by Adis 266

Dear all,   I would like to disable rows 23-25, if the values are null. I know that can be achieved by putting up this field with the accordi...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Electronic Reporting: Alignment for (Center) Footer

Dear all,   I would like this center footer section to be aligned to the left.         As far as I understood, the...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Check record difference on modify

Last replied Posted on by OussamaSabbouh 12

Hello dears, I want to check the difference between the old rec and the new record using the global triggers and the recref and xrecref, so for exa...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Electronic Reporting: Insert translateable Texblocks

Dear all,   I am about to create a Project Invoice in excel format. In the invoice, we would like to add text blocks that consist of some pre...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Bc 365 App install internal server error websocket closed

Last replied Posted on by DT-17071838-0

Hi all,   it’s the first time I have a similar error while installing one App of mine from app source. For other evironments all goes fine, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job Queue Error Notification

Last replied Posted on by Brett F 148

Is there a way to get some kind of notification, like an email, when a job queue tries to run and errors?

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Bill of Material Base Data Copy

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Hi all I am trying to copy a BOM Version Base Data to another BOM, but when I copy, I get a warning message that says. ''Field 'Formula version' ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Excel Add-in - Is there a way to filter for multiple values?

Last replied Posted on by Supp

Hello, I'm wondering if there's a way to filter for multiple values in the excell Add-in example: let's say we need to change policy and primary vendor, on 12 items. In the addin filters there's no "is one of" option. I...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates