The Feb’19 release for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 version is now available in LCS on the updates tile inside your R3 project. This update represents a typical collection of smaller functional improvements and technical fixes. Bugs were fixed in all areas with enhancements found in Warehouse & Transportation, Master planning, Service Management, BI and Reporting, Procurement, Sales, Client, Server, SI, Project Accounting, Inventory, Retail, Invoicing and Payments, Regulatory Reporting, Dimensions, Reports, Payroll, Public Sector, Project management, Timesheets, Workflow, Production, Server, Cash and Expense, Tax updates. Please see the full list of hotfixes below to search for your specific issue newly included in this release. This release is intended to give visibility into fixes recently shipped for R3, including some features and design changes that are newly released in this quarter.
NOTE: This will be the last blog for this site that is scheduled to retire in March.
Here are a few details related to this release:
Details of the install process can be found here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh538446.aspx#PackageR3
What is included in this month’s release?
Known Issues: -
Design Change Requests
We have fixed the posting method where system keep track of all the tax code submitted and after statement posting checks each tax posted with the POS tax code. All the different tax code posting is flagged and details about them are written in event viewer or logs for user to see.
There is a Binary fix KB #4054029, that needs to be applied.
• "eSalesInvoice_NO_OIOUBL.xsl" - for Sales invoices;
• "eProjectInvoice_NO_OIOUBL.xsl" - for Project invoices.
For more details about the system settings required for vendor invoices import please refer to KB4471543.
For details, please refer to KBArticle4478786
This report is available for printing from "Employees" and "Income Tax" forms as "2-NDFL" and not available from "Income tax register" form
- when fixed asset splitting in the period immediately after changing the method of depreciation
- when fixed asset splitting in the middle of depreciation period (different depreciation methods)
· Navigate to Fiscal books > Setup > Tax statements > Sped Fiscal > Setup parameters > Open
· Select a fiscal establishment and select the version 1.12 and OK to confirm. Enable Block K and Export production orders in case of reporting production orders into sped fiscal statement.
· Click Fiscal books > Common > Booking period.
· Select an specific period and fiscal establishment.
· Click Sync to transfer all fiscal document and productions orders posted in the selected booking period ID
· Click Process inventory to view the inventory position in the selected booking period ID
· Click Tax statements -> SPED Fiscal to generate the sped fiscal file into the new layout.
- Customer Tax Id and Country of origin are exported to new tags in Intrastat XML file for dispatches
- Customer Tax Id is transferred to Intrastat journal in the following logic:
- Tax registration number of type VAT Id from the delivery address, if exists, otherwise
- Primary Tax registration number of type VAT Id for delivery country if exists, otherwise
- Primary Tax registration number of type VAT Id.
The hotfix contains changes to support this regulatory update.