Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Microsoft Dataverse Accelerator – Part 1 – Introduction

Please like and share your valuable feedback on this video and follow my blog to get my articles to your Inbox. Click on the below image to navigate to my YouTube Channel. Below are my earlier articles that you can have a look. How to get the Data...

Arun Potti 1,442
Like ( 0 )
Timeline Custom Connectors 2: Retrieving Data

Featured image of post Timeline Custom Connectors 2: Retrieving Data [https://www.marius-wodtke.de/post/timeline/custom/data/cover.jpg] The first post [https://www.marius-wodtke.de/post/timeline/custom/basics/] just displayed a dummy record, not ...

Like ( 0 )
Easy Plugin Registration Tool Installation for Dynamics 365 CE Developers

Hi Folks, Are you a Power Platform or Dynamics 365 CE Developer, you would definitely need to work on Plugin Registration tool at any given point of time and having a local application for Plugin Registration tool greatly helps…in this post, I wil...

Like ( 0 )
Need for Mobile Warehouse Management Solutions in Modern Logistics

In the modern world, there is great pressure on logistics companies to deliver goods fast and without mistakes. The focal point of these operations is the warehouse it is the […] The post Need for Mobile Warehouse Management Solutions in Modern L...

Like ( 0 )
Enhancing and Streamlining Financial Reporting with Dynamics 365 Finance

Discover the latest update to Dynamics 365 Finance featuring the powerful financial reporting add-in. Streamline financial reporting processes, enhance data accuracy, and gain comprehensive business insights. Enjoy flexible report design, real-tim...

Like ( 0 )
[Video] A Better Way to Disqualify a Lead in Dynamics 365

Disqualify a Lead in Dynamics 365 and Power Apps and provide detailed reasons why using our new and improved Lead Qualification module. Transcript This is Steve Pestillo from P2 Automation. […] The post [Video] A Better Way to Disqualify a Lead i...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration with Dynamics 365 Sales

Introduction Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales can give your salespeople that insight. The integration lets people view Business Central information while working in Dynamics 365 Sales. To connect...

Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Access K...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 1st of the new functionality in the section is access keys with Key Tips in more languages....

Ian Grieve 22,782