Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
AX 2012 POS does not stop cashier from over tendering while declaring tender during day closing process. I found an option under Amount section of payment methods assigned to a store named Tender declaration --> Max. counting difference that might serve the purpose. I tried it by setting a value in Max. amount difference field but it does not work. Any idea, if it is the correct way, if yes why it not works? If no, how? Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
To change a tender declaration after you have performed the tender declaration on a register. For example, the original tender declaration may contain an error.
1. Click Retail > Journals > Open statements.
2. On the Open statements list page, open the statement to redeclare.
3. In the Statements form, on the Lines FastTab, select the register for which to change the tender declaration. Click Cash declaration.
4. In the Cash declaration form, enter the new tender declaration for the statement lines for the appropriate coins and notes. For each combination of a coin or note and a default amount, select the quantity of coins or notes in the Quantity field.
The results of the redeclaration appear in the Total field.
5. After the tender is redeclared, click OK.
Business Applications communities