Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am creating a SSRS report using Visual studio 2010 for AX. there is a static text in the report header contains Arabic characters and numbers.
The problem is the numbers always appear in English format (1 - 2 - 3) but i need to be in Arabic format (١ - ٢ - ٣)
I tried the following steps:
1- install Arabic language on my Windows server 2012.
2- change the default language of the report to "Ar-Eg" and "Hi-in" and "Hi"
3- change the language for text box and set the Numeral Variant = 3
but i got nothing !!
Any Help Please >>
Thanks in advance :)
As AX3 and SSRS was not a common linked technology, you can better ask the question on the SSRS forum. social.msdn.microsoft.com/.../home
Sorry i don't understand you.
An integration between AX and SSRS was only created as of version AX2009. You are using AX3 where at that time SSRS was not a common technology to build reports with.
I suggested to create your question on another forum as your topic is mainly about SSRS.
Note that you have posted a reply on a post from the Dynamics AX forum. You are mentioning Navision. If you are in the need for help, please create a question on the Dynamics NAV forum.
Please also use the suggested answer tick box only, if you provide a reply which could lead to the solution of the original question. As moderator I have corrected it now.
Business Applications communities