Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Let’s pass MB-820 – Episode 4: Cloud migration tool

Cloud Migration Tool is included with MB-820. Check out my video to learn more about it, and don’t forget to subscribe! The post Let’s pass MB-820 – Episode 4: Cloud migration tool [https://svirlan.com/lets-pass-mb-820-episode-4-cloud-migration-t...

LikeLike (0)
Let’s pass MB-820 – Episode 3: Getting Started with Performance Toolkit

What is BCPT? BCPT (Business Central Performance Toolkit) lets you simulate concurrent usage of realistic scenarios with many users. To learn how to get started with BCPT, watch the video below and subscribe for similar content: The post Let’s pa...

LikeLike (0)
Let’s pass MB-820 – Episode 1: Install and Upgrade codeunits

Today I’m starting a new blog and video series dedicated to the new certification exam for AL developers: MB-820. The main topic of this blog is the Install and Upgrade subtype codeunits. Though, I will touch on DataTransfer data type and upgradin...

LikeLike (0)
Gather user data using the AL data type FilterPageBuilder

99% of the time I use the same coding patterns, and same commands, same data types … but once in a while you find something new and wonder. Hmmm, if Microsoft developed it, and use it in Base App, it might prove useful. That brings me to the other...

LikeLike (0)
Collectible Errors in AL & Business Central

A few days ago I wrote a blog about Actionable Errors. We learnt that Actionable Errors are designed to help users identify, navigate to, and resolve errors more efficiently. And we saw the two approaches for Actionable Errors: fix it or show it. ...

LikeLike (0)
Actionable Errors in Business Central

In case you haven’t seen an actionable error yet, here is one: With Business Central 2023 wave 2, AL developers got a tool, part of the platform, to provide more useful errors to users. Just throwing an error “Account No. is missing in Table ….” i...

LikeLike (0)
DynamicsCon Live 2024 it’s a wrap!

My first conference, where I participated as a speaker, is a wrap. Organizers have mentioned this was the largest gathering of people since inception, which was a few years ago. This year about 1500 people attended. Most of the sessions I attended...

LikeLike (0)
$$$ How to process Vendor Prepayments in Business Central

In this video I go over prepayments we need to send to vendors. I cover instant payment of prepayment as well as payments applied after invoice is created. Have a look and go execute a purchase order with prepayment yourself. The post $$$ How to ...