Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Restore delete records in Dataverse table – Quick Review

Hi Folks, Have you or your user ever mistakenly deleted records in Model Driven Apps..? Do you remember we can recover the deleted records from recycle bin in your PC, now similarly we can also do this in Dataverse also. In this blog post, I will ...

LikeLike (0)
Adding intelligence to Dataverse using Dataverse AI functions

Hi Folks, While intelligence with the use of AI is being embedded into each and every part of the Microsoft ecosystem, it is good to know the features coming in the Power Platform space. In this blog post, let’s see how we can use Dataverse AI Fun...

LikeLike (0)
Paste JSON/XML as classes in Visual Studio – Quick Tip

Hi Folks, With this post I will show you how you can quickly add classes for your JSON and XML in Power Platform using Visual Studio. Sometimes, there will be requirements where you need to convert and replace your Power Automate Flows with custom...

LikeLike (0)
Visualize this view – what this mean to developers and end users…?

Hi Folks, Have you noticed Visualize this view button in in the app bar of any grid view of Dynamics 365? Here is a dashboard built within couple of minutes. While this can greatly help end users visualize the data present in the system. So, in th...

LikeLike (0)
Using Power-Fx commands in Vs Code Terminal – Preview

Hi Folks, Looking to improve your experience developing code using Power Fx. Then try this feature which was in preview…I want to show you how you can execute them. It is actually quite ideal for prototyping, debugging, testing to see the Power-Fx...

LikeLike (0)
#02 – Getting started with Copilot Studio (a.k.a Power Virtual Agents) – Building ...

Thanks for visiting my blog, this post is a continuation of my previous blog post on creating a Copilot, if you haven’t gone through that, I would strongly recommend checking my introductory post on this topic, you can find it here. Well, so in th...

LikeLike (0)
#01 – Getting started with Copilot Studio(a.k.a Power Virtual Agents) – Building y...

In the next few blog posts in this series, I will be talking all about Microsoft Copilot aka Power Virtual Agent from beginner to advanced topics, you might see longer posts but you don’t require any prerequisite knowledge on Copilot to follow. So...

LikeLike (0)
Using Bulk Operations messages – #01 (Plugins)

Well, this could be a very interesting post as we talk about optimizing the Dataverse performance using bulk operation messages and too using Dataverse plugin customizations but wait, this post is not complete because of an issue which I will talk...