Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Power Automate - UI flows Introduction

Hello Friends!I had a chance to sit down with the incredible Jon Levesque, Senior Program Manager on the Microsoft Power Automate team to do a UI Flows 101 session. The result? A video with over 8K views! This video covers the basics:1. How to get...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Power Automate - Affirmation messages with Flic and the Twilio connector

In this video you will learn how to setup a Twilio account, provision a phone number, and combine this with Flic and Power Automate to create an affirmation messaging system. You will also learn about the HTTP connector and the Parse JSON action. ...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Using Power Apps & Power Automate with On-Premises Data

Hello everyone!I sit down with Samuel Adranyi (@sadranyi) from Ghana, on his Power Series show, to demystify the user of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate with on-premises data. We cover the On-premises Data Gateway, its architecture, h...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Power Apps - Using Azure Text Analytics to monitor Coronavirus COVID-19 updates

In this video I describe a Disease Monitor App I created as part of the #TemplatesForHumanity effort championed by Keith Wathling (Twitter: @KeithWathling) a couple years ago and that I have completely rehauled to support Coronavirus with an updat...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Power Virtual Agents - Create a Chat Bot for your on-premises ERP

This video shows how you can combine the power of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents chat bots and Power Automate flows with your on-premises data to provide an all around navigation-free user experience.While this video features Microsoft Dynamics GP...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Power Apps - Introduction to Mixed Reality

This is the first video in a 2-part series that explains some of the basic concepts behind Mixed Reality. Learn what is a model, how you can compose a model file, pack it for consumption by Power Apps and having fun while doing it all.  Dis...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Working Remotely with Microsoft Dynamics GP

I had a chance to sit down with fellow MVPs Belinda Allen and Shawn Dorward, GPUG All*Star Amber Bell, and Zubin Gidwani from Dynamic Budgets to talk about "Work from Home" strategies with Dynamics GP amidst the Coronavirus stay at home ...

Mariano Gomez 26,225
LikeLike (0)
Power Platform Share with Steve, Mariano, and Belinda (Episode 7)

I caught up with fellow MVP’s Steve Endow and Belinda Allen again for our Power Platform Share and have invited a special guest, fellow MVP Reza Dorrani to present some of the latest Power Platform features and stuff he's been w...

Mariano Gomez 26,225