Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
MSDyn365FO: Filter planned orders by pegging details

I have been asked many times whether its possible to filter planned orders by pegging details, typical example is there is a large order coming for make-to-order items and planners would like to group and process them together. Another common ask ...

NataliiaS 1,256
LikeLike (0)
Product configurator: Attribute inheritance for subcomponents

I have been involved in several implementations that included product configurator functionality and all I can say it is one of the very powerful but not very well documented features. I have been asked a very simple question today and when I ...

LikeLike (0)
MSDyn365FO: How to use document branding with configurable business documents

If you worked with configurable business documents, you may already know that all templates supplied by Microsoft has standard predefined image in the layout. Of course, it does not make any sense to leave it as it is, therefore you must either ma...

LikeLike (0)
ER: Add charge details to the Sales invoice report

Standard sales order invoice report shows only total charge value in the totals area. One of the common requirements we get from our customers is to display charge value breakdown in the invoice by charge code. In this post we will review how to a...

LikeLike (0)
ER: Add product image to your Business documents

It is a common ask to show product image details on sales invoice or delivery note documents. In this post I will walk you through the steps to achieve that. There is a great tutorial on how you can embed image to the ER documents here that I have...

LikeLike (0)
ER: How to use Organization email templates when emailing configurable business do...

Nowadays a lot of businesses go paperless and email documents such as invoice or delivery note to a customer. Usually customers would like to see some order specific details in the email subject and body, it could be order reference, invoice numbe...

LikeLike (0)
Split of transfer order registration and receiving by using a warehouse app

Those of you who have worked with advanced warehouse functionality already know that when you receive a transfer order on a warehouse app the system posts transfer receipt immediately after you process a line on the mobile device. This behavior di...

Inventory management
LikeLike (0)
How to build a PowerApp that generates product labels. Part 1: Create an app

Have you ever had a requirement to preprint a label for the product beforehand? Warehouse management module has a lot of powerful features. However, out of the box you can only print labels as a part of mobile device flow, for example, when you re...