Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
The Dynamics 365 Digital Contact Center : What is It?

I’ve been involved in a few discussions around the newly announced contact center offering by Microsoft – The Dynamics 365 Contact Center. The questions mainly focus on one factor: What is it? Is this just Omnichannel rebranded or is it a new prod...

TriciaSin 122 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
Hands-On Challenge: Setting Up Omnichannel Voice in 30 Minutes with Azure Communic...

I recently had the privilege of presenting at the European Power Platform Conference in Brussels, where I conducted two sessions focused on omnichannel voice implementations. The first session delved into the key considerations and planning strate...

LikeLike (0)
5 Years in the making: Introducing the Dynamics 365 Contact Center

In November 2019, Microsoft introduced Omnichannel for Customer Service, providing companies with native channels such as Chat, SMS, and Facebook, as well as agent productivity tools like Agent Scripts and Macros. The intent was to provide compani...

LikeLike (0)
Copilot Copilot Copilot – Differences between the Service Copilots

In March 2023, Microsoft announced M365 Copilot – a suite of copilots which infused their popular office applications with generative AI. For e.g. However, M365 Copilot seemed to be targeting the office worker with a dependence on these apps. In N...

LikeLike (0)
Protected: The Social Impact of AI

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

LikeLike (0)
The Environmental Cost of Generative AI

One of the cost of using generative AI is an environmental one. With data centres around the world already accounting for one percent of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions, this will only increase with the use of generative AI. As it relates to ...

LikeLike (0)
Customer Service in the age of AI

I think we all have our opinions on the huge focus on AI right now. I have given it quite a lot of thought which I wanted to share, so I wrote a series of blogs which I will publish and would really welcome a discussion around it. Starting with - ...

LikeLike (1)
Customer Service Basic Queues. Should You Use Them?

I’ve recently been speaking to several people about queues and the reason for the existence of queues. It’s believed by some that views and the ability to assign records are sufficient and that queues are unnecessary or unnecessarily complex. In ...

Customer Service Omnichannel