Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Independence with Dynamics 365 Business Central online

Overview I’m sure you’ve already read a lot of good reasons on why moving to Dynamics 365 Business Central Online is the greatest idea ever. I will 110% agree with that statement. But this article, I’m going to list out so...

Business Central Upgrade
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Extension Development for Non-developers for Dynamics 365 Business Central

Overview A lot of people using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central want to learn how to develop and publish an extension on their Business Central tenant. What drives this is that in the old Dynamics NAV, the users are able to easily ad...

Business Central
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Export to Excel in Dynamics 365 Business Central v19

Overview Relax folks, Microsoft didn’t remove the Export to Excel function in Dynamics 365 Business Central starting from v19. It’s just been moved. The Difference Old Version (or versions prior to Business Central v19): ...

Business Central Upgrade
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Permission Setting – Preventing Malice vs Accidents

Overview Permission setting in Dynamics 365 Business Central is a serious, but not serious topic. When a company coming from a legacy system or no system, they will always want to restrict everything. The older systems are easier to restric...

Business Central Security
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
How to Enter Beginning Bank Balance for Dynamics 365 Business Central v18 and Above

Overview On Dynamics 365 Business Central release 18, Microsoft made significant changes to the bank reconciliation features. Most of the articles and videos on entering beginning bank balances are still based on the older versions Dynamics 36...

Business Central
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Accounting Cost vs. True Cost – Analyzing Costing in Business Central

Overview In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV), when doing costing and profitability analysis, you need to differentiate between a transaction’s True Cost and Accounting Cost. These terms will not appear on any o...

Business Central
Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Interview I did with MSDynamicsWorld

Just a short post this month. Wanted to share an interview I did with MSDynamicsWorld about Business Central and its customers. It’s 45 minutes in length. Hope it doesn’t put you to sleep!https://msdynamicsworld.com/story/msdw-podc...

Alex Chow 4,481
LikeLike (0)
Accepting Dynamics 365 Business Central as a Mediocre Solution

Overview I’ll admit that I’m a bit of an old school person when it comes to implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly called Dynamics NAV). I believe when you make a decision to implement Dynamics 365 Business Central...

Alex Chow 4,481