Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Use Microsoft Bing Spell check API with postman. #microsoft #bing #spellcheck #pos...

Today, in this blog post, I'll show you how to use the Bing Spell Check API with Postman. First step: Search 'Bing Resource' on Azure and create a Bing Search resource.   [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfvGaBpBJpFZvSvSQOv

LikeLike (1)
How to start your Azure VM with Postman. #azure #D365 #F&O

In this blog, I'll walk you through how to start your virtual machine with Postman.  First step: Go to Azure Portal -> App registrations -> Register new one and note the client and tenant id.   [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEjFxTf

LikeLike (0)
How to run Runnable class via URL in D365. #ax #d365 #dynamics

Hello everyone, The Runnable class can be used in a variety of ways. One method is to use Visual Studio to set up your project as the startup object and your runnable class as the startup object, then execute it from there. An alternative method is

LikeLike (0)
Event handling of dialog fields in D365. #ax #d365 #dynamics #x++

Today I'm going to show that how you can do event handling of dialog fields in D365. I'm trying to enable/disable a field based on a condition.     public Object dialog()     {         DialogRunbase dialog = next dialog();         DialogGroup dateI

LikeLike (0)
How to apply filter in form's interaction class. #ax #dynamics #d365

Hello, today I'm going to demonstrate how to apply certain filters to the interaction class of a form while calling it by code in another form.  My task was to open the ProdTableListPage form and add certain filters, but as this form is query-based,

LikeLike (0)
How to compare old and new values at the time of updating in D365. #D365 #X++ #Dyn...

I was required to track the changes made on some specific fields on a table. When those fields are changed, I need to trach the RecId of that record. So I wrote this code in the update() method Coc.  public void update()     {         boolean isMai

LikeLike (0)
How to invisible any fact box(form part) by code in D365. #ax #dynamics #D365

Hey there, I'm going to discuss how we can invisible any fact box(form part) by code in D365. I wrote my code in the init() method Coc where I invisible the 'DetailsFBox' fact box.   // Coc of form's init()  public void init()     {         next init

LikeLike (0)
How to get latest record based on the date and time in D365. #x++ #d365 #dynamics

My requirement was pretty simple, I needed to get the latest record based on the date and time. So I wrote this query to get the required record.       select firstonly SettleAmountCur from vendSettlement                 order by CreatedDateTime desc