Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (1)
How to convert C/AL based solution to AL using txt2al

Since the launch of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a lot of customers are interested in to use 365 BC and along with it, they are also emphasizing to use existing on-premise customization/solutions (or equivalent) on 365 BC as well. Keep...

Zaid Tariq 2,266
LikeLike (0)
Call to the function 'INSERT' is not allowed | Solution

Hi Folks,I am back with another solution for an error, I came across this error several times even before but this time I am posting here for your help :) . The error description is as follow:   Microsoft Dynamics NAV-------------------------...

Zaid Tariq 2,266
LikeLike (0)
Introduction to Events in Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Agenda: The agenda of this post is as follow: Introduction to events Type of events Publisher and Subscriber Publish and Subscribe to an event So if you already know the stuff mentioned above, you can find some more advanced topics at my bl...

Zaid Tariq 2,266
LikeLike (1)
Using Globals in events- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017

To use the global variable in the event subscriber method, declared in the event publisher codeunit, you have to perform following steps: Go the the property of the publisher event of type integration(only). In the property windows, change the...

Zaid Tariq 2,266
LikeLike (0)
Start Id(UiDOffset) in Microsoft Dynamics NAV

Start ID (UidOffset): When you create a new table, page, report, codeunit, query, or XMLport, the elements have IDs that are offset by the Start ID (UidOffset) value that you specify. For example, you can specify a Start ID of 50000 and ...

Zaid Tariq 2,266
LikeLike (0)
An item with the same key has already been added | Extension Error NAV 2017

Problem: Recently i faced an issue while publishing the extension to NAV2017 server instance. The error was as follow: WARNING: UnhandledErrorMessagePublish-NAVApp : An item with the same key has already been added.At line:1 char:1+ Publish-NAVApp...

Zaid Tariq 2,266