Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
PowerApps Portals Build Tools - An Azure DevOps Extension to Automate Portal Deplo...

About PowerApps Portals Build ToolsThis tool empowers developers to enable CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) of portal configuration. You can use this tool to check-in the portal configuration to source control and move th...

Arpit Shrivastava 7,518 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
PowerApps - Highlight First Record in Canvas App List Gallery

IntroductionHey Everyone!I hope you all had fun and great learning this weekend in PowerApps Developer Bootcamp.I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all the Speakers and Participants who generously helped us make this event come toge...

LikeLike (1)
PowerApps - Get Canvas App Logged-In User Role from Dynamics 365

IntroductionHi Everyone,Hope you are doing great and staying safe!Today, in this blog post I am going to share #PowerGuideTip31, where I'll demonstrate how to read Dynamics 365 security role in PowerApps Canvas App.There are many business use ...

LikeLike (0)
Canvas Apps - Auto populate Option Set value in the Canvas App Form

IntroductionHi Everyone,Hope you are well and staying safe!In today's #PowerGuideTip30, I will show you how to auto-populate or set value in Option set field in Canvas App.I have designed a Canvas App for Event Management purposes, where I hav...

LikeLike (0)
Quick guide to use PCF Controls (Custom Code Components) in PowerApps Portals

IntroductionHi Everyone,I hope you are well, staying safe and healthy.Today I am extremely happy to share the recent Microsoft update, that Custom Code Components (PowerApps Component Framework Controls) or PCF Controls are now supported in PowerA...