Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Custom API to Create Sales Order in on-prem BC

Posted on by SG-05091051-0 47

Hi All,   Good Morning   I am using On-Prem Business central. I want to create a custom API using AL language, which will accept the be...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to create a GET API using Code unit.

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 47

Hi All, I am using On-Prem Business Central. I have created the below code unit to get the sales price, and i have created web service of this cod...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Query that checks the last record

Last replied Posted on by DELDYN 254

Hi, I have a tile linked to a query let's say I have two records for LineRef "W" that has a status "a" Id    IdCommon   Statu...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Add Menu Short Cut

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,471

How do I add a specific screen to the menu short cuts.  For example, if I want to add "Purchase Invoices"  to the same line as "Customers&...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Build error - Serialization version mismatch detect, Version of file 209. Version of dll 208

Last replied Posted on by VK-05090405-0 48

Hi experts,   I am trying to build my package and build failed with following error: I have checked on Build server, when performing DB sync...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Management report

Posted on by CU28091606-0 5

Hai , I have Created Column definition to get Percentage of Variance between two months and the Column definition as shown below. My Issue is when I...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 14

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Adding a field to rdlc report

Last replied Posted on by RB-10051553-0 10

Hi, I have added  a field in to the Purchase Order using a page extension & table extension code. The values are displaying on the purchas...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Identifying the Retained Earnings Account

Posted on by AS-05060801-0 44

Hi, Is there a way to identify, programmatically, which account from the chart of accounts is the retained earning account? It seems that account na...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates