Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central Down

Last replied Posted on by DV-02071540-0 4

My team and I are unable to login and use BC, we see this after only seeing the start up page.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Breakdown of COGS

Last replied Posted on by RA-27060820-0 2

Hi,   We are a company in the horticultural industry. We are producing customer ready bouquets for retail chains. Is it in any way possible t...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Azure synapse link for dataverse

Last replied Posted on by CU09060551-0

hello,i'm trying to connect d365 f&o with Azure Synapse Link to continuously export data from finance and operations apps into Azure Synapse ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Need to change approval notification email receiver

Last replied Posted on by KK-28060801-0 4

(First time nav user) We have an  approval email notification setup so it sends an email to 2 specific email addresses from email address...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Connecting the intercompany incoming invoice with the purchase order in NAV 2018

Last replied Posted on by Markokms 15

Hello, we have a couple of companies, we create an intercompany purchase order from one company, and a sales order is opened in another related company. After receiving the delivery order and posting the outgoing invoice, an incoming invoice is cr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Applying Payment Amounts to Multiple Customers for the Same Sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by JE-29041340-0 358

Hello:   In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, how can I apply payment amounts to two customers for the same sales invoice?   Th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Dynamics 365 Reports Not Editable

Last replied Posted on by DO-13060804-0 4

A few weeks ago, I was able to edit the report and now whenever I click on the edit button, it takes me to the Report Viewer Page instead of the pop...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Fulfilling an order in 2 parts

Last replied Posted on by TMRogers 5

Hi all,  We are an online food retailer selling high end rare food products. We are in the midst of moving away from Linnworks system and implementing Microsoft NAV. Our set up allows customers to select multiple items on the website and sele...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error while Transfer Receipt from In-transit Lot in Transfer Order

Last replied Posted on by GDP 272

Dear All, I am facing one issue regarding Transfer Order. While posting of Transfer Receipt on Order showing error You must assign a lot number for item XYZ. The Remaining Qty is available in In-Transit Location, but lot is showing in Item tracki...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum AL Extension to set manual tax amount on Purchase Invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU29062212-0 4

Hi, I'm importing, via web services, a bunch of historical PurchaseInvoice data into BC from another accounting system.  The data has, for wha...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

June 2024 Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter

Catch up on the latest news, events, and plans in the community

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,407 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,446 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics