Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to completely convert the date system in D365 F&O from Gregorian to Hijri?

Last replied Posted on by Ali AbdAlNasser 167

Hello everyone,   I am working on a project that requires displaying dates in the Hijri calendar throughout the Dynamics 365 Finance and Ope...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum SalesInvoiceLineV3Entity latency

Last replied Posted on by KP-08101030-0 31

Hello Team,   Currently retrieving data from the entity SalesInvoiceLineV3Entity, it takes 20 seconds to execute below query   se...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Why am I getting Manufacturing Variances months later?

Last replied Posted on by DustyRM 15

Hi All,   I have a problem I can't get my head around, which is that i am getting manufacturing variances months after the fact.   We ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Interview Guidance ( for 1.5 year exp)

Last replied Posted on by Unanonyms.5974 11

Hi Experts ,    I dont know , this question should be posted here or not , but I don't know any other plaform to ask this.   I wa...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum FA Disposal Entry Reversal

Last replied Posted on by CU28101030-0 0

followed the below process to reverse the disposal entry on FA Card   1. Navigate the FA Disposal Entry  2. Cancel the Proceed on Dispo...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Add display field to old View

Posted on by Jesús García 214

Hello to all of you! I am faced with the following situation. Some colleagues in the department are using custom views of a certain form to be able ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics Business Central migration forum Migrating to 2024 Cloud, Help "?" is not working

Last replied Posted on by IU-23101044-0 0

We have migrated the NAV 16 to BC cloud 2024, after the migration the "?" button in the right corner in the home page is not working (is not respond...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum licensing d365 FO

Posted on by SW-27091219-0 24

hello, Will a person with an Operations license role receive a full (base license: SCM, Finance, Project, etc.) license, or an Operations Activity l...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to configure multiple SharePoint team site for a single table?

Posted on by Inkey Solutions 1,638

Is it possible to setup multiple SharePoint sites to a single entity? Example: I've two sites: abc.SharePoint.com and xyz.Sharepoint.com  I ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,665 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,971 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates