I have commonly used the admin center board with Dynamics 365 office viewing solution upgrade history in my organization . With new CRM 365 features Upgrade run , user can visualize the historic changes  within  dynamic crm apps itself as shown below .

If you’re a System Administrator, you should already have been receiving notifications or emails in the Office 365 Message Center that you now have the ability to schedule your upgrade for a time/day that suits your organization.

Customers who are running Dynamics 365 Online are automatically upgraded to the newest Update Rollup, and Microsoft releases these updates on a rolling eight week schedule.  It is best practice to verify the upgraded information of your Dynamics 365 organization .  Many times, customization made are affected by certain versions of Update Rollup.

Alert on Upgrade Runs helps us to Validate or keep us posted regarding the upgrade information related to our Microsoft crm administration .

Alert Process :

Upgrade run create Trigger >> Email message >> send to product owner.

Step 1:  Create A flow on Upgrade run record creation  

Step 2:  Create A Email Message / Whatsapp/ Sms( twilio) on Create of Upgrade run   ( Used email message for demo)

Mapped some information from Upgrade run entity to Email message entity 

Screen shot of sample email activity created :

I have uploaded

This above mock-up screenshots should enable you to provide good information on managing alert toward crm major upgrades . This solution would be ideal for large organization with different administrator , success manager and product owner who needs a centralized upgrade alert message I would appreciate  you can take a few minutes to review and comment on the the blog or share it with appropriate network.Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you gained some familiarity on power automate and Upgrade run..

If you enjoy this site and have benefited from it please feel free to click this LinkedIn to add me or send me text