In Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, is it possible to create a Marketing List by using a Query criteria that would retrieve all contacts who've clicked on a link in a specific Campaign (or specific Email Marketing Message)?

When I create a new Query and look at the "How do you want to query contacts?" options, I can use "Select based on email marketing behavior". However, the fields available here are only the Contact attributes and summary metric fields for Email Marketing, like "Total Clicks" etc. While this allows me to query all contacts who've clicked any link in any campaign, how could I filter this list to contain only contacts from a specific campaign?

I can see the statistics about how many contacts have clicked on links from the Campaign performance views. I can also see the individual contact click counts from under a single Email Marketing Message. However, I haven't yet figured out how this email marketing behavioral data could be leveraged in building new target groups for future campaigns.