Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have the 3 following questions :
1. Is it possible to link service tasks between them? ( start-to-start, end-to-start) If I need that the field agent start the task A at the same time of the task B, and if Ihave to be sure that he has finished task C before task D... Is it possible ? How can we do that ?
2. If I need to take a picture during my Work Order with a tablet, do you have a best practice to include the picture ? Should I take a picture and add it in the "notes" as an attachment, or do you have a feature to take directly a picture linked the work order ?
3. Do you have a feature for electronic signature ?
Thank you for your help :)
Below is the my response:
1) This feature is not available in out of the box Fieldone Sky. It requires some custom development on both mobile and the Server.
2) Yes, you should take the picture under notes section and it gets attached to the Work Order.
3) Yes, on the Work Order form in the mobile app there is a tab where you can capture the electronic signature.
Is there a way to capture an electronic signature on an Opportunity Form / Desktop? Thanks & Best Regards
Business Applications communities