Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We created a VOC - survey which was working as expected. All of sudden it stopped getting the survey responses. We tried below options to find the root cause of issue, but no luck.
1. Created a new survey activity for this existing survey, and accessed new invitation link to give survey. No response.
2. Created a brand-new test survey with basic details with anonymous access as YES. Tried using the invitation link directly and from the survey activity. Even then no responses.
3. Manually trigged the job from VOC solution, even then no luck.
4. Checked all the system jobs with respect to VOC and see no issues there.
5. Checked active survey logs where I see many threads each one with Depth 4, but says remaining: 0
6. Logged out for a while and then checked the survey response, we could see one response.
7. Tried giving responses to the same anonymous link multiple times but it didn’t work.
All I can observe is only one response for one survey and nothing more than that.
What could be the issue? Do we need to check anywhere else? How to mitigate this? Should we restart some services? If it is issue with services how come I got one response? Any settings to be made to configuration file.
We are using 8.1 (CRM 2015). Any knows issues around this corner?
I found this on a blog earlier, which you may want to view (blog.sonomapartners.com/.../a-step-by-step-guide-to-create-your-first-survey-with-dynamics-crm-2016-voice-of-the-customer.html). If your survey responses aren’t being returned to CRM, navigate to the Voice of the Customer solution and make sure to click on the link to Trigger Response Processing. Note that this could take up to 15 minutes to complete and for responses to appear in CRM.
We identified the problem where we had same version and installation date of VOC actively running in Prod and Sandbox which caused the issue.
The mitigation is to disable the system jobs associated to VOC in sandbox.
Permanent solution is to uninstall and re install VOC in sandbox.
Business Applications communities