Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Good Morning all. I am working on an issue where we select a queue item build for a specific queue and the filter is to only show Active records. But we have some "Resolved" records showing up. I added Status to the view and the status is showing active but when I open the record it is Resolved.
I am however unable to find how to filter the Queue itself. I have attached a screenshot to show what is happening.
Your filter is likely to be filtering the status of the QueueItem record, not the Case record.
QueueItem is a separate entity, with it's own Status and Status Reason, QueueItem records reference other records via the 'Object' field (just like Activities do with the 'Regarding Field'
Change your filter to use a sub entity filter, and remove the filter for the QueueItem itself:
"Object (Case)" > "Status" Equals "Active"
(Alternatively: you can create a workflow that automatically marks the QueueItem as Inactive when a Case becomes resolved but, that's a lot more work)
Business Applications communities