Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | All TechTalks
We acquired part of a company and are trying to move the datacenter applications to our data center.
As part of it, We will be moving CRM data to our data center. Looking for a guide / book on how to get this done best.
Something which gives things like this.
1. Get SQL Server installed on new server
2. Get back up data from old SQL server
3. Restore the backup
4. Get Dynamics CRM 2011 installed and point to the SQL server instance
Something which gives correct sequence of steps and any gotchas..
Prior to this, I have no experience with this product. Thank you in advance for any help.
Please follow below steps -
1. Get Dynamics CRM 2011 installed and point to the SQL server instance
2. Restore the database backup
3. Import the organisation using Deployment Manager and create organization.
Go to Deployment Manager then follow the steps .
Thank you Gautam.
Business Applications communities