Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
In an on-premise environment when using quick find to search for a campaignresponses by lastname I don't get a result for the name "Eder". When I change the name to "Ader" it works. I thought this might be caused by stoplist which is also mentionied here:
I followed this guide to check the stoplist but couldn't find any stoplist in the database of my CRM organization:
Are there any other reasons for this behavior?
Despite of your analysis, I'm still believe that problem is related to StopWords for the entity table. Please, execute the following command into SQL (replacing the language ID if necessary):
For English language
WHERE language_id = 1033;
For Portuguese language
WHERE language_id = 1046;
You also can use the following query in order to identify if the word "Eder" is a "noise word":
SELECT * FROM sys.dm_fts_parser (' "Eder" ', 1033, 0, 0)
SELECT * FROM sys.dm_fts_parser (' "Eder" ', 1046, 0, 0)
To mitigate this issue, please try to apply the action plan below:
1. Active the Full Text Search for Quick Finds for Dynamics 365
2. Access the SQL server and expand the D365 database
3. Locate the entity table associated to entity involved with you search
4. Right click in the table > Full-text-index > Properties
5. Change the value for Full-test Index Stoplist to "Off"
6. Perform a new text
Thank you very much! I just used SELECT * FROM sys.fulltext_system_stoplists which returned no results.
Business Applications communities