Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 2Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from October 2022 through March 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Hi everyone! Thanks in advance... As the title says... Is this possible? My situation is: I created a custom view for a particular entity. At this view, user can select one record and edit it. However , we'd like to avoid the multirow selection ( This means, bulk edition must not be possible for the user).
I read your suggestions. Thanks!!!
Note: Suggested solutions can be native or/and code!
It’s impossible to disable Row Multiselection in a view. In your situation, you can enable your Edit button when just one record is selected using Ribbon Workbench.
1. Add your entity into solution.
2. Open your Ribbon Workbench and load your solution, then click Edit button and Customise Command.
3. If you have Mscrm.CheckBulkEditSupportForEntity Enable rule, you can directly change the value of Minimum and Maximum to 1 the in SelectionCountRule. Otherwise, new a Enable rule. Finally, publish it.
1. Select one row, Edit button is Enabled.
2. Select multiply rows, Edit button is hidden.
Thanks!!!!! It worked!
I'm glad to hear that. You could click Yes under "Did this answer your question?" to close this thread. Thanks a lot.
Business Applications communities