Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How to make lowest sales price item value zero of sales order lines ?

Last replied Posted on by JJDunaid 204

I am building a scenario where i have 2 lines in sales order .The scenario is that we have to compare the price of both lines with each other. The i...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Is it possible to split a SSRS report into multiple to split the work load

Last replied Posted on by Emir Felek 10

We have a SSRS Report which has 52 thousand lines the same report on another company has 5 thousand lines. The firstone goes into a timeout and ca...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum add range

Last replied Posted on by CU23071158-0

How to give a date range to the salestable createddatetime field in the form with a view in the data source(startdate, endate)

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Dynamic page navigation with Power BI with destination returned from a MDX measure

Last replied Posted on by CU26070859-1

Hello everyone,   My report is connected to OLAP   I want to create a dynamic page navigation by adding a measure to the 'fx'. The me...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Tax/VAT codes transactions missing depending on Legal entity using Virtual Tables

Last replied Posted on by CBNestor 529

HI Everyone,   Appreciate you help here, this very critical. We have five legal entities in same country; they share the same tables for Tax ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Consolidate vendor payment advice

Last replied Posted on by Mario J. 83

Hello,    where can I control how AX 2012 R3 is generating Vendor payment adivces. My problem is that for every line in the payment jour...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum invoice is inprogress in workflow not recorded on VendTrans and available at VendInvoiceInfoTable

Last replied Posted on by Ayushaman 25

Hi Everyone, I need to fetch records for all pending vendor invoices as well as approved ones, including invoice amounts and other details. When I ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How to get Closing balance for offsetaccount in general journal

Last replied Posted on by CU19051539-1 15

this my Hello dev, I'm working on a business requirement, in general journals whenever general journal is posted I need to bring the closing balanc...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Multiple approval of workflow

Last replied Posted on by Apratim 143

Hi Community, I have a requirement where I need to approve multiple lines in LedgerPeriodCloseProjectTask table at once using the Approval but...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Issue with store and server connectivity.

Last replied Posted on by CU19070629-0 9

Hi All,   Recently I have been facing one issue with the connectivity of POS and AX server. The test connection is successful on the store si...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans