Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Inquiry>Inventory>Item Stock (item/product details not shown)

Last replied Posted on by IT-05070643-0

Item stock inquiry does not show details for some items, even the maintain history option is marked for that item.

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Select PR Check Printer based on Checkbook

Last replied Posted on by Len CSS 18

We would like to programmatically select the printer for PR checks based on the checkbook ID or some other field associated with the Checkbook, so t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum What software can we use to adhere to ASC 842 – The New Leasing Standard

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

We are looking for a software that can handle ASC 842 – The New Leasing Standard within GP2018.   Thank you, Charlie

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Correcting Invoice Amount after Posted in GP

Last replied Posted on by CU11061428-0 8

I entered an invoice's amount incorrectly by $+0.03. Should I create a credit memo to offset the $0.03 or do I need to void the entire invoice? The ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Great Plains 2018 - Moving POs to history to inactivate a Vendor Card

Last replied Posted on by MC-24061812-0 6

How do I move all outstanding Purchase Orders (including the canceled one) to history?    Thank you so much for your attention and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Document type on inventory transfer window

Last replied Posted on by Laura Grewe 24

Hello, I'm again having an issue with a new user and this Document type on the inventory transfer window.  As Beat Bucher had figured, it had ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Receivings Transaction Inquiry Zoom - no line item details

Last replied Posted on by wperkinson3 727

Receipt for purchase order not showing line item.  The Receivings Transaction Inquiry Zoom window does not have the line item displayed that was received, but the totals and the distributions are correct. How does one correct this issue?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Slow performance and constant crashing for a specific login in MS Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by CU28061151-0 4

We have a user who recently reported that his GP is very slow and constantly crashing. We tried disabling autocomplete, remo...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Safe Pay Reports

Last replied Posted on by IConv 2

I configured my safe pay file format, exported it,, imported it, creating the upload maintenance file and then ran the transactions upload.  Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Fixed Assets Short/Long Year Calendar Using Percentages

Last replied Posted on by NH-26062026-0 2

Customer is a retail chain that uses the Short/Long Year FA Calendar and percentages for years that <> 365 days.  This is typical for ret...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,557 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,484 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans