Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum How to set the recurrence patter so that I can run my batch job on the last day of every month

Last replied Posted on by NP-11071241-0

Please tell me how to set the recurrence pattern so that I can run the Batch Job at the last day of every month

Replies
Answered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum TechTalk Series: Business Process Catalog and Guidance

Last replied Posted on by pjakobsenpinga

Will the series TechTalk Series: Business Process Catalog and Guidance be available 'On Demand' and when ?

Replies
Suggested answer
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Recording of Dynamics data in Synapse Link for Dataverse

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi,  Just found that the course started. May I have any link to watch the recording for that Techtalk? Thank you. TechTalk:  ...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum WMS Mobile app scanner device giving Request_session_token_error very often

Last replied Posted on by Abhishek_Tyagi

Hi All,We are using a scanning device for WMS mobile app and we are getting error related to session token.Initially it was working fine but from past...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Azure synapse link for dataverse

Last replied Posted on by CU09060551-0

hello,i'm trying to connect d365 f&o with Azure Synapse Link to continuously export data from finance and operations apps into Azure Synapse ...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum How to enable SQL serverless data from lake database after enable D365FO synapse link to dataverse?

Last replied Posted on by CU21060158-0 3

Hi Guys   i have configured  D365FO synapse link and result is success , but when i access synapse analysis workspace  SQL serverle...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum getting Java.io.EOFException exception while replaying the script in Jmeter for D365 FnO

Last replied Posted on by StraySquid86 2

Hi All, I've been trying to run below scenario through Jmeter: 1. Login into D365 App2. Go to Asset Management and Click on All Work orders3...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum ADF Template to Copy Dataverse data to Azure SQL - Part 2?

Last replied Posted on by Jeffrey Truscott 7

Hi. I've been using the solution described in the blog post "ADF Template to Copy Dataverse data to Azure SQL - Part 1" since August 2022 when it was first posted. The solution isn't nearly as good as the previous data export ser...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Bad Container Error in mobile device

Last replied Posted on by CU03050012-0 6

Hi All, I'm getting an error while completing the picking process for both transfer and sales order in the mobile device. Below is the error mess...

Replies
Suggested answer
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Dynamics FastTrack Eligibility

Last replied Posted on by Cillablue

Good morning, could you please share the FastTrack portal link to check if a customer is eligible for FastTrack?

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans