Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to cast object of type 'Dynamics.AX.Application.FormStringControl' to type error

Last replied Posted on by spidey1010 17

Hi, I am trying to have a lookup for line numbers in a custom table by writing the code in event handler but getting this error -'Unable to cast ob...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum new field not visible in RDP Dataset

Last replied Posted on by CRSW 567

Hi.   Yes I know there are many post about this but.   I created a new field in SalesConfirmHeaderTmp Table (yes it is there, verified...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Add Sales Order via API

Last replied Posted on by AC-26091618-0 0

Hi,   I'm reaching out to the community because we have a tough problem.   First of all, i'm not a business central developer so i can...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Electronic reporting :Payment model Show standard columns in report

Last replied Posted on by VM-08071421-0 39

Hi folks,   I am using the "Payment Model" of ER reporting for Vendor Payment ER reports.   I would like to understand how do we add...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot find custom workflow type for sales order

Last replied Posted on by Ali AbdAlNasser 109

Hello everyone. I am facing an issue with the "custom workflow" as I created a custom workflow for the sales order because there is no workflow fro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Switch based QueryBuildDataSource remembering previous links

Last replied Posted on by Justin Kruger 17

Hi, I have a custom filter combo box on the EcoResProductDetailsExtended form, this filter is based on an enum.   The purpose of this is to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to Export the Excel or Download the files from F&O

Posted on by Raj Borad 367

Hi, I use the F&O of Local VHD after setting up the Hosts file. The URL is working fine, and I can use the F&O.   When I try to dow...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Where to set so that delegation of User Approval will be automatic?

Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,157

Hi Community,   I would like to find out, for user Approval delegation, I understand that the primary user approving officer will need to go ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Undoing Posted Receipt Line Errors

Posted on by CU27090506-0 0

Hello!   Please help me understanding the criteria for undoing posted receipt lines with received qty but not yet invoiced. There are lines th...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Vendor invoice posting with serious error in batch job using parametters button

Last replied Posted on by Bill Ngo 67

Dear All, Our installed product version of D365FO: 10.0.31. And our PO quantity is usually larger than 1000 lines. When posting vendor invoice wit...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates