Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Power Pages - User/Contact login password change prompt

Last replied Posted on by Rasi 220

Hello, I have developed power pages portal and I have set up all contacts with username and password so that all contact users can login on the d...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Error when I try to copy a space from one user to another in Dynamics 365.

Last replied Posted on by PatMulex

When I try to import an XML file from one user's workspace to another, I get an error message like: Object reference not set to an instance of an ob...

Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Recording HoloLens 2 screen

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Do you know how to record and view how the HoloLens 2 User is operating the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides?

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Posting invoice error

Last replied Posted on by NL-15071751-0

Hello,   Got error "PostingInvoice: 00004108inN The transactions on voucher do not balance as per 7/15/2024. (accounting currency: 2,000.00 -...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Fixed asset transfer not transferring the Cost Center of the fixed asset

Last replied Posted on by CU08071525-2 2

There is old migrated FA. I need to change the cost center for it.   I go to FA > Select Transfer fixed assets. Then selected all books an...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum filters not getting saved

Last replied Posted on by CU11060927-0

Hi,   I have a custom form with Custom as form Design pattern. In the UI, when I try to save the filter of a column through Save view as My v...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Exclude Resource from invoice discount

Last replied Posted on by LA-17050840-0 4

Hi, is there a way to use that Invoice discount does not apply to Resource type in lines of Sales order?

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Purchase Line does not exist

Last replied Posted on by CU11071139-0 1

When I try to create a purchase order in Business Central, I keep getting this error that blocks me: "Purchase Line: The Purchase Line does not ex...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Exchange or return payment methods not enabled

Last replied Posted on by AR-08051333-0 6

I am getting below error while doing the return order in D365 POS. Can someone please help me to resolve this error. 

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Purchase order workflow adds additional actions to process data after review

Last replied Posted on by Danzel Zuo 101

Dear All We have started the purchase order review process. Now there is a requirement to update the DeliveryDate field of the purchase order when ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates