Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Bill of Material Base Data Copy

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Hi all I am trying to copy a BOM Version Base Data to another BOM, but when I copy, I get a warning message that says. ''Field 'Formula version' ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Excel Add-in - Is there a way to filter for multiple values?

Last replied Posted on by Supp

Hello, I'm wondering if there's a way to filter for multiple values in the excell Add-in example: let's say we need to change policy and primary vendor, on 12 items. In the addin filters there's no "is one of" option. I...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Default email signatures are moved at the very bottom

Last replied Posted on by CU16071402-0

Default email signatures are moved to the very bottom of the email body when replying to a thread. This issue started in our environment yesterday. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Expense report missing Project Id

Last replied Posted on by vicky1234 451

Hi,   I cant see the project ID in the Expense report. However, I do see the field projid in the table "TrvExpTable". Expense management - &...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dynamics GP 18.6.XXXX Mid-Year Release

Last replied Posted on by PG-05071548-0 22

As I understand, we can expect 3 releases of Dynamics GP for a given year.  Based on history, one of them - the mid-year release - typically rol...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Multi Table lookup fields

Last replied Posted on by Abdullah_Ahmed 3

I have a form with 2 datasources QuotationTable and QuotationLine.. QuotationLine has a field called ItemId related to InventTable. I want to overri...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Bank Rec

Last replied Posted on by SF-17071156-0 8

What does this error mean and how can I fix it?   This entry has an ongoing application process 'CHECKING BOA-28-10000', it is applied in ano...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job Queue Error Notification

Last replied Posted on by Brett F 148

Is there a way to get some kind of notification, like an email, when a job queue tries to run and errors?

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum EFT functionality in Business Central version W1

Last replied Posted on by CC-17071513-0

Good morning, is there EFT functionality in the W1 version of Business Central?   thanks for your help

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Auto post journals

Last replied Posted on by PujariD365 80

Dear All, I have a requirement to auto post the journal once the final approval is done. I have checked in all journal related workflows but could not find any option to set the auto posting action in journal. Is there anything in journal form or ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates