Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Calendar change in D365 ?

Last replied Posted on by KV-06091300-0 18

Hello Experts    I have request from business is that they had the calendar year as Fiscal year that is Jan to Dec but periods that they...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Cancel the Transfer Order when its status is "Shipped"

Last replied Posted on by WC-04100801-0 0

I would like you suggest the solution to cancel the Transfer Order when perform its tatus is "Shipped", and this Transfer Order connected with WMS f...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Batch for confirming new categories of products in D365?

Last replied Posted on by PS-29040913-0 8

Can I set up a batch for confirming automatically the products from "shortlist" to "confirmed" regardless of whether there is a stock or on order?&n...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Extract report of quotes containing a particular product in D365Sales

Last replied Posted on by jaybeegee 119

Hi! We need to run a report to extract a list of quotes from d365sales which contain a particular product - how would we go about it please from wit...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum purchase pre payment invoice and month closed Need to be reversed in the current open month

Last replied Posted on by CU30092224-0 6

a vendor pre payment is paid in the month of July2024 and the month is closed financially . but we need to reverse the vendor pre payment invoice in...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Region and Language settings

Last replied Posted on by MaxwellDziya 34

Is there a way to change Company, Time Zone, Region, and Language settings for all users in one go without doing the manual way of My S...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unable to switch between companies

Last replied Posted on by CD-25061047-0 7

Hi Community ,   I am having problems switching between companies using the available companies button (button looking like building) . Notic...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum German address setup -- two ss changed to b rather than eszett

Last replied Posted on by AJ-04101559-0 0

Hello,   I'm curious if people have seen the same issue I saw with address setup for a German address. I know just enough of the language to u...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Unfavoriting

Last replied Posted on by CU27091707-0 4

How do I unfavorite a module?  I'm trying to add on my home page with the tutorials however before going through the tutorials, my co-workers h...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates