Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Shared file folder not working in UAT

Last replied Posted on by CU04060706-0 31

Hi Expert,   I Have created a x++ code to access the shared folder files and its working in dev environment. and deployed the code into UAT e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Source codes

Last replied Posted on by CU02071547-1

I'm seeking assistance from an expert familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our company has an employee self-service module integra...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Update Posted Sales Invoice "Due Date"

Last replied Posted on by PC-29042243-0 37

Hello all, How does one change the due date on a posted sales invoice?   The simple answer appears to be: Open Posted Sales Invoice list pa...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job queue codeunit 89

Last replied Posted on by LF-16052033-0 182

What does the Sales Post and Email job queue codeunit object if 89 do?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Applying Payment Amounts to Multiple Customers for the Same Sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by JE-29041340-0 358

Hello:   In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, how can I apply payment amounts to two customers for the same sales invoice?   Th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Shipment deconsolidation - how to reverse shipment consolidation

Last replied Posted on by CU01070740-0 2

Hi all,    I've seen several threads regarding shipment deconsolidation but with no resolution.  I have manually consolidated ship...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum MTD(Making tax Digital) - An error occured while trying to obtain access token.

Last replied Posted on by Narasimha 18

Hello Experts,   Can anyone help to resolve the issue? While updating the "obtain access token" the below error is coming. Kindly Advise. &n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Dashboard Procurement and sourcing

Last replied Posted on by PL-02071925-0

Hello everyone, I need to a Dashboard Procurement and sourcing to managment the activities in purchase department. Does anyone know  whe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Irish VAT setup - Where to add reporting codes to the Salex Tax Codes

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 62

Hello! I am trying to find out where in the Tax Setup I can connect each Sales Tax code to the Sales Tax reporting codes. I do not know where to go...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum What setup is neeed in order to have an Irish VAT report extracted/printed in Pdf-format

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 62

Hello! I am a bit puzzled what steps and where to go in order to have a defualt (Irish) Tax report printed/extracted.  Is there some kind of e...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

June 2024 Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter

Catch up on the latest news, events, and plans in the community

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,356 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,435 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics