Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum How do I complain to Swiggy order? 9078,096,883

Last replied Posted on by CU08072230-0

How do I complain to Swiggy order? Service:090,78,09,68,83Reach out to 074,79,16,48,5How do I complain to Swiggy order? 629,15,165,96s customer serv...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Adjustment of the financial date of transactions and financial dates in the accounts

Last replied Posted on by CU08071735-0

Hi, Is it possible to correct the financial date of the end of a production order which will simultaneously change the financial dates on attachmen...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Split invoice based on quantity in packing Slip

Last replied Posted on by YB-04071507-0 3

Hello,   I want to split an invoice based on qty in packing Slip using x++. For Example if I have Qty= 2 in packing slip I should obtain 2 in...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum User activity report in Dynamics 365 finance and operations

Last replied Posted on by Sergio_Vasquez 2

Hello, I try to look for a report of user or team activities, which allows me to know in which modules and actions the users of my platform did, I h...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to get reserved quantity from batch reservation for a batch order?

Last replied Posted on by RSX 130

Hi, I have a SSRS report, where I need to print the reserved qty lines for a batch order.  Path : From Batch order > formula lines > inv...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Using ModelUtil.exe to create a unified package

Last replied Posted on by JS-08071218-0

Hello.   I'm trying to use ModelUtil.exe to create a unified package using the following command  Usage: ModelUtil.exe -convertToUnifi...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum D365 F&O General Ledger transaction list

Last replied Posted on by CU14050944-0 2,721

hello in AX2012 we had a  "ledger transaction list" which "just showed the detailed ledger transaction, having the main accoount in each line ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Changed type selection in sales lines

Last replied Posted on by LA-17050840-0 2

Why is my type selection in sales lines looking like this: , instead of like this: ?    It causes problem with comment exports...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Update of existing bill of material line records rounding up method and qty rounding up multiples

Last replied Posted on by MacNeg 32

Hello,    We would like to update our existing BOM line records using data management package import.  We only need to update field...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Get Form Header Data in Batch Job Contract using X++

Last replied Posted on by Sachin Mittal 473

Business Requirement:   On Inventory Movement Journal Header form , there is some logic  based on that I have to create journal lines ba...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 286,384 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans