Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Unanswered

The inventory dimensions on the inventory transactions cannot be synchronized to the load lines.

Posted on by 14,849

Dear 

i have a sales order that is released to warehouse and the WORK was set as complete so the Wave is Picked, but they missed one financial dimension which is mandatory on the sales order header; now we we try to update he sales order header we get this error 

The inventory dimensions on the inventory transactions cannot be synchronized to the load lines.

do i have to cancel the picked work so i can update the sales order header financial dimension?

can someone help as to how i can resolve this?

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: The inventory dimensions on the inventory transactions cannot be synchronized to the load lines.

Hi

I found the solution in a other blog.

With your hint about "Decrement Load Line", I am able to resolve the issue.

This parameter is actually set at 2 places

- In the properties of Warehouse, this parameter was ticked already

- In Work Exception setup, I have not ticked "Automatically decrements shipment or load". After select this option for the Work Exception, I am able to re-release the Sales Order and a new work is generated to pick the remaining item.

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: The inventory dimensions on the inventory transactions cannot be synchronized to the load lines.

Hi

I have a similar problem.

I’m in R3 CU12.

The work is closed.

One line was short picked.

When I try to confirm (It is done by batch) the shipment, the following Error comes up:

“The inventory dimensions on the inventory transactions cannot be synchronized to the load lines.”

I can invoice the sale (only picked volume) and then confirm the shipment and it is ok.

If I short pick by not picking anything (0) then the conformations of the shipment is running through the batch, is confirmed.

The worst thing is that the batch stopped on this shipment and dos not try to confirm the shipments that comes after this one until I have Invoiced and confirm the shipment.

I have working with another company how is in CU8 and this problem is not coming up there.

If someone has some information about this problem please send it in.

David

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans