Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Expense Management App...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

Expense Management App - Certain fields are not visible in the app, please help

Posted on by 17
Hello,

I am running the Expense Management app and are wondering why i do not have the support to run Per diems in the app. I can neither add Guests on a meal for example. The options are just not there for me. Is this a setting somewhere that i have missed? Do i need to adjust this somehow in Power apps?

Learn says that it should support both Per diem and Guest functionality: 

Does the Dynamics 365 expense management mobile app support itemization, per diem functionality, and guest functionality?

Yes, the Expense management mobile app supports itemization, per diem functionality, and guest functionality.

My environment is running versions as you can see below:
Installed product version : 10.0.39 (10.0.1860.82)Installed platform version : Update63 (7.0.7198.90)
  • CU04060714-0 Profile Picture
    CU04060714-0 2 on at
    As per the latest information, the guest functionality is not currently supported but will be added in a future release https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/dynamics-365-project-operations/blob/main/articles/expense/new-expense-mobile-app-faq.mdblock blast    

• CU29040625-0 Profile Picture
    CU29040625-0 17 on at
    Hello @Hana,

Both of them are enabled so it works in the web UI, but fields are not visible in the app. You can pick up an expense with the type of Per Diem created in the web application of d365, but the Expense Category turns blank when i pick it up in the app, so it seems the app does not have support of this? Even tho i have the correct versions for it to be supported. Is it a bug? 
  • LT-22050341-0 Profile Picture
    LT-22050341-0 4 on at
    We've also found this in the D365 Expenses Power App, no idea when this is being looked at by MS
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    Please view this document to check your installation steps. Install and configure the Dynamics 365 expense management mobile app | Microsoft Learn
    In addition, please check whether these two features are enabled in the feature management.

Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture