Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / DB synch errors after ...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

DB synch errors after updating to new version of FO

Posted on by 77
Hi I just updated to FO Version: 10.0.34_10.0.1591.79

I get these errors when I do a database synch

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression StateError        Log level - Error | Infolog diagnostic message: 'Specified field InvoiceRemittanceLedgerDimension of datasource BankAccountTable does not exist in the database or the configuration key on the field or on Extended Data Type used by the field is off. The view BankAccountTableBiEntity can not be created in the database.' on category 'Error'.            0    Error        Log level - Error | Infolog diagnostic message: 'Specified field RemittanceDiscountLedgerDimension of datasource BankAccountTable does not exist in the database or the configuration key on the field or on Extended Data Type used by the field is off. The view BankAccountTableBiEntity can not be created in the database.' on category 'Error'.            0    Error        Log level - Error | Infolog diagnostic message: 'Specified field RemittanceCollectionLedgerDimension of datasource BankAccountTable does not exist in the database or the configuration key on the field or on Extended Data Type used by the field is off. The view BankAccountTableBiEntity can not be created in the database.' on category 'Error'.            0    Error        Log level - Error | Infolog diagnostic message: 'Specified field MCRRoyaltyOffsetLedgerDimension of datasource VendParameters does not exist in the database or the configuration key on the field or on Extended Data Type used by the field is off. The view VendParametersBiEntity can not be created in the database.' on category 'Error'.            0    Error        Log level - Error | Infolog diagnostic message: 'Specified field MCRRoyaltyLedgerDimension of datasource VendParameters does not exist in the database or the configuration key on the field or on Extended Data Type used by the field is off. The view VendParametersBiEntity can not be created in the database.' on category 'Error'.    
Can anyone help?
  • Andrew Friebel Profile Picture
    Andrew Friebel 12 on at
    I believe this issue is now resolved.

However, on 10.0.34, there is now a Tax issue with DB sync (very similar problem).  All issues are resolved on 10.0.35 with latest QU.  However, the tax sync issue is still a problem on 10.0.34.
    Andrew Friebel 12 on at
    Confirmed from MS that the issue missed the 10.0.34 released:

Waiting on confirmation if it's in a quality update.  It's in a quality update for 10.0.32 and 10.0.33.  Not sure why it took a ticket for them to add it as a quality update item for 10.0.34.
    Andrew Friebel 12 on at
    I have the same issue.  It's still an issue on the latest QU as well.

I have a ticket logged already with MS, but they are taking their time to fix a fundamental issue.  It's the same issue after the service update of 10.0.32, which there is a fix in the QU, but there is no fix yet in 10.0.34 that I am aware of.
  • DB synch errors after updating to new version of FO
    Facing the same issue on model build after service update to 10.0.34, Kindly reply if you find any solution for this error?
  • Mohit Rampal Profile Picture
    Mohit Rampal 12,540 Super User on at
    Also, Let us know if you get answer/solution from Microsoft.
  • Suggested answer
    Mohit Rampal Profile Picture
    Mohit Rampal 12,540 Super User on at
    Hi, It seems to be related to Configuration Key, check this similar issues where Microsoft has provided hotfixes. As Girish mentioned, you can raise ticket with MS.

• Suggested answer
    GirishS Profile Picture
    GirishS 27,828 Super User on at
    Hi,

Seems this is a standard issue after upgrading. We cannot give suggestion for this.
    Better to log support ticket with Microsoft.

Thanks,
    Girish S.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans