Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum
Unanswered

Created product and product bundles, but cannot select individual product

Posted on by 145

Hello all,

So we have powerapp that calls from the CRM for sales. We had a new product we wanted to add to our product list as well as replace an old product in existing bundles with the new one. So what I did was create the new product in the CRM, set the price and so on. Then because Microsoft won't let you simply edit exisitng bundled products, I had to clone all the old product bundles one by one, and remove the old item and add the new one in its place. When this was all done, I published them. 

But the problem is that while they show up in the powerapp as product bundles just like the old ones, when a user selects a bundle, they can't delete items within the bundle without the whole thing being removed. Say a bundle has 5 items in it, if someone just wants the new item I added, it'll instead add everything within that bundle and include the bundle name for some reason as the first item. Then when you begin to delete the other items, you can delete everything but the bundle name, or else it will delete everything. You can add all the items one by one in the bundle from the top down and they'll populate fine, but if you select the last item(The one that I added) it adds*everything*. I've provided some screenshots of what I mean:

Old one, how it should work:
pastedimage1668028759084v1.png
New one, how it's working:
pastedimage1668028816551v2.png

Did I set up something wrong?

• leo2077us Profile Picture
    leo2077us 2 on at
    Created product and product bundles, but cannot select individual product
    Did you set the products as required?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans