Skip to main content

Notifications

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Answered

Inbound Email High Importance Flag

Posted on by 3
Hi All.

Im hoping someone can help please

Within Cases our team would like to see if an inbound email from the customer has been flagged as High Importance. I know when you send an email from within Dynamics you can set the email Priority to High and it is received with the High Importance flag set but we need to see it when the email has been received within the timeline/Cases. Any ideas how we can achieve this
Categories:
  • Verified answer
    Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Inbound Email High Importance Flag
    Hi,

After my analysis and testing, I found a system field /Priority/ that would be perfect for your needs.

My exact steps are as follows:
    1. Go to the Form Designer in PowerApps.

2. The Default Form cannot be edited, so you need to switch to a Form and open it.

3. Add the system field /Priority/ on the right side to the Header, save it and publish it.

After adding this field to the Timeline as I did above, I tested it by sending myself a high-importance email using another user's account, which would appear as High in the Timeline.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Cui Hao

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,781 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,348 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans