Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Suggested answer

Company Address not populating

Posted on by 19
I am trying to send an email but when the email is sent the space where the Company Address is supposed to show is blank.
The Compliance Profile has been created with the Company address added to it.  It has then been linked to the email.  The Company Address Personalization-Dynamic text-Company address has been added in the email body but when the email is sent it shows blank.  Does anyone know why this is?

Email Message

Sent Email

Categories:
  • ConsultantDawn Profile Picture
    ConsultantDawn 19 on at
    Thank you for your assistance with this.

I have to company address entered correctly in Compliance Profile and assigned the compliance profile to the email.

Is this something new with the Customer Insights - Journeys?  The Company Address does not show and the Unsubscribe does not work in the Preview and test as well as the test send (unless entered manually in the Company address field of the test send).  It appears the unsubscribe also does not work.

These are required items on all emails, is there a way to have them show/perform as expected when emails are send to our contacts?

• Suggested answer
    Inogic Profile Picture
    Inogic 24,031 on at
    Hi,

We tried this and the same issue replicated at our side after using the Test send mail. So if you are also sending the mail using Test Send then please fill in the Companyaddress field while sending Test Send email. Please refer to the below screenshots for the same.

While sending the Test send email the Company Address will replace with the address/value which you will provide in the above highlighted box and it will not replace the actual address/value from the selected Compliance profile. But when the email is used in the journey then it will replace the actual address/value from the selected Compliance profile.

Here's an example, we entered the address manually as seen below

And it reflected in the mail too

Hope this helps.

If this helped, kindly please mark this answer as verified as it will help others too who might have same query as yours.

Thanks!

Inogic Professional Services

An expert technical extension for your techno-functional business needs

Power Platform/Dynamics 365 CRM

Drop an email at
     crm@inogic.com

Service:  http://www.inogic.com/services/  

Power Platform/Dynamics 365 CRM Tips and Tricks:  http://www.inogic.com/blog/
  • Suggested answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

I encounter the same issue as you when I filled in the Company Address field with an invalid company address.

However, when I update it to a valid company address, the company address is displayed correctly in the sent emails.

Therefore, please check that the Company Address field is populated with the correct company address.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates