Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum
Unanswered

How do I set up the education accelerator portal?

Posted on by 155

I would like to test out the education accelerator portal. How do I go about installing the that? I see the package deployer. Do I just import that in as a solution?

pastedimage1681236645022v1.png

Categories:
  • CU02050725-0 Profile Picture
    CU02050725-0 14 on at
    How do I set up the education accelerator portal?
    To set up the Education Accelerator portal, first make sure you have a Dynamics 365 environment and access to the Power Platform admin center. Download Education Accelerator from Microsoft AppSource or GitHub. In addition, you can read an insightful Behavior Modification essay on https://papersowl.com/examples/behavior-modification/ which can provide useful insights into the adaptation of educational tools. Use the Package Deployer tool to deploy the solution to your environment. Or import the solution file directly through the Power Platform admin center. After installation, configure the provided entities and customize the forms and views as needed. Finally, make sure the new entities are available and test the functionality.
  • RyeTeacher Profile Picture
    RyeTeacher 155 on at
    RE: How do I set up the education accelerator portal?

I tried to email you but my message bounced back. I imported the education portal as a solution and I see it in my solutions. I am not really sure how I start using it. I can get into power pages, but is it a template? Maybe we could have a short teams meeting so you can help me with this? I am available today until 2 central time.

Thank you

Rachel

• RE: How do I set up the education accelerator portal?

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can import the solutions through package deployer/Manually.

GitHub : Release Dynamics 365 Education Accelerator v5.0.3.1 · microsoft/Industry-Accelerator-Education · GitHub

Please download the "Source Code" from( the above link), in that folders are there (Documentation, Package deployer and Solutions). If you need sample data also import the solutions through package deployer.

In the documentation folder installation guide is available,please refer that and import the solutions.

If you are facing any issue, please send an email to this email address: Dynamics 365 Industry Accelerators Support <dynindaccsupport@microsoft.com> so, that will schedule a call and will check further on this.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans